|BENEFITS TO BUYERS AND SUPPLIERS
BidNet’s IPT Division is a leader in building, customizing and supporting stand-alone and shared e-procurement systems designed to service either one agency, or a group of agencies within a geographic region.
- Benefits to Buyers and Suppliers Include:
- Fully hosted solution with customer and technical support for your buyers and suppliers.
- Save time, money and manpower by automating and streamlining many of your manual procurement procedures.
- No special hardware or software is required.
- Track and control which suppliers have your documents and addenda at any given time.
- Your entire supplier database is electronically stored and at your fingertips.
- Faster response time by speeding up the entire bidding process.
- Increased competition and decrease costs of purchases.
- Additional add-on modules are available, including surplus auction sales, and electronic bidding (if local laws allow).
- Customize key areas of the system, such as the online vendor registration and optional small business certification forms.
- Advertising of all types of solicitations and receipt of solicitations (online, hardcopy or both).
- Comprehensive reporting with all data collected owned by the agency (or agencies) that use it.
- Data can be integrated, or exported to many financial/accounting systems.
- Suppliers can manage their own account information online.
- Suppliers can access bid specifications, addenda and award information quickly and easily online.
- Suppliers can submit responses online when your buyers allow it.
The Interactive Procurement Technologies Team is committed to the idea that systems should assume the identity of the agency
|"Signing with BidNet was the best decision we've made regarding procurement for our agency. I am consistently pleased by the level of service BidNet commits to and the ability for personal interaction and involvement. Not often does one actually have the opportunity to enjoy major transitions, and with BidNet, consistently, there is less stress and more enjoyment on every level."
Tammy Brisco, Purchasing Agent
Chaves County, New Mexico